- Santrakz wheels (this model only) – The new Sandtrakz wheels makes it even easier to pull heavy kayaks across sandy beaches. When it comes to moving loads over soft ground, wider wheels are not necessarily better. Bulldozers and military tanks use long tracks, reducing the chance of them digging in. Sandtrakz puncture free wheels mimic this track system, the flexible spokes mean the outer rim compresses when in use, giving a longer track length. On soft ground this reduces the pull force by more than half compared to standard puncture free wheels.
- The Ultimate Kayak and Canoe Trolley – C-TUG trolleys are now supplied with the New Zealand made Puncture Free Wheels, with hi-grip rubber tread, in place of the old-style pneumatic wheels, no more flat tires – hassle free usage.
- Puncture Free and Hi-grip tread wheels – The C-TUG kayak trolley’s Kiwi wheels are like nothing else on the market. Made to be puncture-free and with hi-grip rubber tread they avoid the hassles caused by punctures, your wheels will never let you down.
- Strap and Play – The C-TUG kayak trolley features a 2.4 M long strap with cam-lock buckle which secures your Kayak or Canoe in place. Thermo-bonded elastomeric hull pads also grip tight to ensure no slippage or scratching to sensitive composite hulls.
- Light Weight and easy to handle – Weighing in at only 4.3 Kg (10 lb) the C-Tug is very easy to handle and being so light it’s virtually unnoticeable when stowed. Tested with static loads up to 120 Kg (300 lb) even the heaviest watercraft are handled with ease.
- Dismantles in under 20 seconds – Stowing your C-Tug couldn’t be easier. The wheels and hull pads un-click allowing you to safely stow it in your kayak hatch. When you arrive back from your paddle, simply reverse the process.
- Tool Free assembly – No tools are required to assemble the C-Tug. It simply clicks and slots together making it incredibly user friendly and perfect for paddlers of all ages and abilities.