Please note: this product is an age restricted item and cannot be sold to persons under the age of 18. By purchasing this product, you are declaring that you are over 18. An age verification check will need to be passed before we can dispatch this order. Please see here for full details.
The Comanche Rail is the latest version of Cressi’s world champion spear gun. The high strength, anti-corrosion aluminium barrel now features an integrated guide rail for increased accuracy. The high-tech and light weight modern thermoplastic hand grip and muzzle guarantee the upmost manoeuvrability in the water, adding to the Comanche Rail’s accuracy. The compact and hydrodynamic muzzle makes it possible to add a second lower band to increase power for larger prey. The muzzle and hand grip are configured so the shooter can easily acquire a sight picture of the gun while simultaneously tracking their target. The Comanche Rail comes with a heat treated 6.0 mm spring stainless steel 17-4 PH notched shaft, 16 mm parallel power bands, metal articulated wishbone, and a shaft rigged to the gun with a 1.4 mm braided multi-filament line rated to 176 lb (80kg). The Comanche Rail also features a dovetail notch in front of the trigger guard, allowing a reel to be mounted.
- New 28 mm barrel in non-corrosive aluminium with an integrated low-friction guide, as the shaft only rests on the two outer corners. The lower part is reinforced by additional thickness. This combination enables the spear gun to remain extraordinarily easy to handle while being more rigid than spear guns that are much larger in diameter.
- New muzzle, completely rounded and designed to allow for rapid re-positioning of the shaft after firing, without it having to enter longitudinally with respect to the barrel.
- The hook for the bands is aligned with the barrel so that the traction is perfectly aligned. The visibility offered by the muzzle is excellent and aiming is precise, fast and intuitive.
- Smooth rod coupling with the renowned cassette mechanism, tough, reliable and compatible with all types of shafts, tolerant of different heights, finishings and machining. Load assist. Four different line hooks
- A fisherman used to using Comanche would rarely change his speargun, as it is famously ergonomic and versatile for every kind of fishing and for shooting in every directio
- French articulated wishbone. This is considered to be the best, safest and easiest hook wishbone due to its angular design and profile of the plate. Stainless steel AISI 304 shafts hardened by ø4 mm with the lock washer and lock nut. High quality caps in Delrin© with threads designed so that threading and unthreading the bands can be done easily by hand, no tools needed
- Shaft in 17 4 PH tempered steel 6 mm in diameter. Dark top coat
- Integrated, discreet and effective automatically retractable double loop line located on the corner between the trigger guard and the base of the barrel
- Bayonet reel-anchoring system. Dual guide system that defines the shaft’s trajectory after being uncoupled from the mechanism
- The handle is in anti-slip thermoplastic rubber. It is silver-grey rubber so it is discreet yet visible on the seafloor
- High quality bands in pure black latex, 16 mm in diameter. Caps for threading and unthreading by hand