PLUS FREE SWIVEL FISHING ROD HOLDER – RRP £50!
Dimensions (cm): 310 x 84 x 36
Kayak weight: 25 kgs
Maximum weight capacity: 140 kgs / 22 st
- Very stable sit on top fishing kayak package
- Comes with a high-quality aluminium Legacy Comfort Hi-Seat – with a high back and adjustability for maximum comfort
- One lightweight aluminium 2-piece Legacy paddle with Ergo-grip tape – comfortable and easy to use
- Fishing capable – fitted with two flush-mounted rod holders and comes with one detachable central swivel rod holder
- Two side mounting rails – to attach a wide array of accessories including rod holder and fish-finders
- One very large cam-locking hatch in the front of the kayak
- A large buckle-locking hatch in front of paddler – with ruler lines to measure the size of your catch
- A box storage space behind the seat for easy access when on the water
- Large rear storage well for loading and securing items such as coolers, bags, and fishing equipment
- Multiple D-ring for attaching accessories such as seats, anchors, and paddle holders
- Transducer compartment located under the hull should you want to add a fish finder
- A rope lifeline passes around most of the kayak for safety and allowing you to connect items to it such as anchor trolley kits
- Two bungee paddle retainers for safely holding your paddle when out on the water or when you are holding a rod
- Bow and stern carry toggles for easy two-person carry
- Adjustable footrest positions for comfort and allowing the kayak to be used by a wide range of different sized paddlers
- Very strong and sturdy side carry handles making it very simple to be carried by one person, or two
- An easy to reach moulded-in drinks holder for securing bottles, cups, and other small items
- Eight scupper holes with scupper plugs, to allow water to safely drain out of the kayak
- A rear drainage plug so you can quickly and simply remove excess water that gets inside the hull of the kayak
- Lifetime warranty on the integrity of the plastic hull. Fixture and fittings have a one-year warranty
Whether you want to go out coastal exploring or inshore fishing, the Legacy Angler Pro offers hours of very comfortable, stable paddling – allowing you to paddle further and stay out longer. The whole kayak is designed with fishing in mind and includes a raft of features to assist you in landing your next big catch, including two flush-mounted road holders located conveniently just behind the sitting position. These rod holders are perfect for resting your rod in until you reach your favourite fishing spot but can also be used for leaving a line in the water and trolling when on the move. It also comes with a removable swivel rod holder that can be attached to one of the two strategically placed mounting rails on the side of the kayaks – giving you plenty of options and versatility when out on the water.
The Angler Pro has an amazing amount of well-thought-out onboard storage – an essential feature of a fishing kayak. In the bow, there is a large, moulded-in cam-locking hatch – perfect for storing kit and catch. Located just in front of the seat there is large modular bait and tackle console with buckle-locking straps and, complete with a drink holder and ruler marks to measure your fish accurately and quickly. Then just behind the sitting position, there is a moulded-in storage space for quick access. In the stern, there is large storage well for securing items such as coolers, bags, trolleys, and other fishing equipment.
Dimensions-wise, the Angler Pro measures 310cm x 84cm x 36cm so it is still relatively compact in length but that little bit wider; this extra width makes gives the kayak excellent initial stability and reassuringly solid secondary stability when the kayak is leaned on its edge – making it the ultra-stable platform that it is and giving you maximum confidence whilst fishing from it. The hull design and overall stability allow it to perform incredibly well in a flat-water, gliding efficiently with excellent speed and straight-line tracking, whilst its length keeps it very responsive and manoeuvrable when paddling in choppier conditions.
Comfort is also at the forefront of the Angler Pro’s design and it comes with Legacy’s most comfortable seat to date; the Hi-Comfort Seat. A fully adjustable aluminium frame, covered in a durable, stretchy fabric, the Hi-Seat allows you to sit higher in the kayak and giving you a drier, more comfortable ride that will allow you to paddle further and stay out on the water longer. The seat has two different placement positions within the kayak and has forward securing points to make sure that you do not rock backwards when paddling or fishing.
Should you want to fit a fish finder and transducer to the kayak there is a compartment located underneath the hull for easy installation.
A rope lifeline also passes around most of the kayak. This is to allow fishermen to connect items to it such as anchor trolley kits, but it can also be used to hold on should you ever need to.
Transporting the kayak when off the water is made easy with two carry toggles at the front and back, and two heavy-duty handles on the sides. However, the job is made easier with one of Legacy’s kayak trolleys.
You are more than welcome to pop down and collect your order from our shop in Threemilestone, near Truro in Cornwall. To organise this, please select collection at checkout or give us a call to discuss.