Dimensions (cm): 370 x 86 x 40
Kayak weight: 32 kgs
Maximum weight capacity: 255 kgs / 40 st
- Amazingly stable tandem 2 + 1 sit on top kayak package
- Can be used as a two-person kayak with a third, smaller passenger or pet
- Can also be used as a single kayak with attachment points and footrests positions for a solo paddler
- Comes with two high-quality Legacy EL1TE seats – with increased padding and adjustability for maximum comfortability
- Two lightweight aluminium 2-piece Legacy paddle with Ergo-grip tape – comfortable and easy to use
- Fishing capable – fitted with two flush-mounted rod holders and comes with two detachable central swivel rod holders
- Two large cam-locking hatches with storage bags for keeping small items in
- Large rear storage well for loading and securing items such as coolers, bags, and fishing equipment
- Twelve D-rings for attaching accessories such as seats, anchors, and paddle holders
- Two bungee paddle retainers for safely holding your paddle when out on the water
- Bow and stern carry toggles for easy two-person carry
- Many different footrest positions – allowing the kayak to be used by a wide range of different sized paddlers
- Side carry handles making it very simple to be carried by one person
- Two easy to reach moulded-in drinks holder for securing bottles, cups, and other small items
- Eight scupper holes with scupper plugs, to allow water to safely drain out of the kayak
- A rear drainage plug to quickly and simply remove excess water that gets inside the hull of the kayak
- Moulded in attachment point at the rear, should you wish to add an outboard motor
- Lifetime warranty on the integrity of the plastic hull. Fixture and fittings have a one-year warranty
A fantastically stable, popular and fun tandem kayak – this versatile kayak is designed to be paddled by 2 people or as 2 + 1 with space for a smaller passenger (child or furry friend) in the central seating position – and the central seat also allows the kayak to be used by a single paddler.
Already a firm family favourite, the Legacy Tandem 2 + 1 is a popular double kayak for families and couples looking to get out on the water and exploring together, whether that be on flat rivers and lakes or choppier coastal waters and estuaries. Due to the Tandem’s length and hull design, the kayak has incredible overall stability and fantastic straight-line tracking, allowing you to cover significant distances in a relatively short amount of time.
The Legacy Tandem has numerous moulded footrest positions for the two main paddlers allowing it to be used by a wide array of different sized paddlers, from children to large adults, and has a maximum weight load of 255 kg (40 st). It also had footrest positions for the central seat, allowing it to be used by a solo paddler.
Should you want to fish when out on the water – the Tandem is fitted with two flush-mounted rod holders in the rear (with the option of adding two more) and comes with two detachable, central swivel rod holders.
The Sport has generous onboard storage space including two large cam-locking hatches in front of each main paddler, and a large rear storage well with elasticated bungee straps to keep your kit safely tied down. There are two bungee-securing paddle retainers on the side kayak so you can go hands-free without losing your paddle. It also has a convenient moulded-in drinks holder in front of the seating positions, to help keep you hydrated whilst paddling.
Transporting the kayak when off the water is made easy with two carry toggles at the front and back, and two heavy-duty handles on the sides. The Tandem also has a moulded in attachment point in the rear, should you wish to add an outboard motor.
The Legacy Tandem 2 + 1 comes supplied as a package ready to go with two EL1TE seats and two lightweight aluminium 2-piece paddles.
You are more than welcome to pop down and collect your order from our shop in Threemilestone, near Truro in Cornwall. To organise this, please select collection at checkout or give us a call to discuss.